Friday 14 March 2014

Fashionista Friday-Kendall Jenner


Hey guys,

One of my top street style crushes this week,besides being known for her famous family Kendall Jenner's style is by far one of my favourites. Her style is amazing,she's beautiful and her legs go on forever...let me please be her.

Kendall's style has definitely developed during her teenager years,like everyone's,but I think she's found what she likes and what suits her. You can tell Kendall likes her Celine bags because she styles her black mini luggage tote one (the one I adore) very well and she also has some other Celine ones. She's recently modelled for Channel at fashion week which boosted her modelling career massively and she's been hanging out with the top models (sad face goes here.)

It was hard to narrow down to 15 outfits but I've managed to do it. Her really casual outfits just work so well like she basically puts her jeans on and a top and her Balenciaga shoes,which I also want, and it looks like she's walked out of Vouge.

Her street style:






See,she's just amazing. In the last collage starting from left to right the outfit with the ripped jeans is literally perfection this has to be one of her most liked outfits,the amount of times this outfit was on my tumblr was unreal.

Most of the outfits are fairly recent so you can tell she is definitely staying with the latest fashion trends. On the second collage the last outfit (from left to right) was what she wore at the airport and it's just on point. I also think because she's quite famous she always has to make sure she's wearing a good outfit and her casual ones are so nice. In the first collage the third outfit is very unique I had to admit I didn't like it at first but then it grew on me and I love it.

She also uses her Givenchy bag a lot as well as her Celine mini one. She also has these leather boots that she wears a lot the ones in the second collage (starting from left to right) in the third and fourth outfit which I love but I haven't found out their name.

I absolutely love Kendall Jenner,she's my favourite out of the Kardashian/Jenner family and I hope you enjoyed this week's FF.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO

1 comment:

  1. I love her, she's so pretty and 'normal' compared to her sisters! I wish I had her wardrobe! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete